heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello HeRO ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Y halo thar everyone.
Psychon here, hailing from a mid-rate server and strongly considering joining a low-rate server for a bit more challenge and of course, good times. No1
Just wanted to pop in here on the forums and say yo.
Welcom to the server~

I think you're the third person from a midrate server to pop in today o.o
HALO Icon_twisted welcome to the home of the fatcat... he wants to say something to you!

[Image: 32320314mo9.jpg]
Oh, I have a question. The server I came from has a Full-Installer which basically comes with the latest Rag and Sak files, is it safe to toss my HeRO files in there or should I make a copy of the file for the sake of safety?
Hiya and welcome ^_^

If you have the available space for it, highly recommended to make a copy of your folder before applying heRO patch, it only takes a few minute.
I make a copy of my files just to have incase. I would make a copy.

And Loki.. just wow... o.o
Well, that's all taken care of now, I just patched up and registered. Before I make my character, anyone wanna help me out and give me a refresher on what the level caps are here, I'm assuming 99/70, but I'd like to be 100% certain.
Certainly, 99/70 is for trans, 99/50 for second jobs and 99/99 for super novice ^_^
Oh man, this is gonna be tough D:
Well, I did ask for a challenge Icon_razz
Since I have some time to burn before I can even make my character (not like I have any idea what I want him to be yet >.< )
I guess I'll do my usual "About Me" bit.

So I'm 20 years old (21 next March) I'm a QA Analyst for a video game dev (fancy way of saying Tester Icon_razz )
I've been playing RO off and on since the summer of 2005 back in college, favorite class has always been SinX until my recent liking for Stalkers :D
The servers I came from were around the 200x-300x range (item drops were much lower) Don't be surprised if you see me facedesking in town out of aggravation on occasion. XD
Also, if the copyrights on the various wings are legit, I've got someone I'd like to point out for infringement. *coughs*
I work in a QA department too ^_^

Do tell me more about what you meant with the wings, I do try to keep the copyright as accurate as I can. Hope you don't mean our wings got stolen? (Only 2 are actually heRO-made).

Since you have time before you can play you can look at simulator and prepare your future class/build!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's