heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Yo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All, I am new here and am recently coming from a 1000/1000/5000 server. It has been ages since i've been on a even near normal gain server so I will probably wind up spending most my time dead.
Anyways I was thinking of making a handgun gunslinger and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good stat builds or perhaps some suggestions on good places to level or cards and eq I might need to make one who would be decent in PVP and PVM.
Well Again greetings all and I am looking forward to hopping on and joining the server.
Welcome ^_^ Have fun on heRO.

Sorry I cannot help you with gunner build, but I'm sure someone will have suggestions for ya!
Well Once Sakray finishes downloading I'm going to patch it up and then I have to make 3 copies of the up to date RO folder and while I'm doing that I'm going to download the heRO client. Once that's all downloaded and installed and patched up I am going to hop right on heRO.
Sup n welcome to HeRo No1
Sephikus Wrote:Hello All, I am new here and am recently coming from a 1000/1000/5000 server. It has been ages since i've been on a even near normal gain server so I will probably wind up spending most my time dead.
Anyways I was thinking of making a handgun gunslinger and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good stat builds or perhaps some suggestions on good places to level or cards and eq I might need to make one who would be decent in PVP and PVM.
Well Again greetings all and I am looking forward to hopping on and joining the server.

I'm pretty sure i can at least scratch the surface of a slinger build Icon_razz
Theyr a pretty nifty class i might say.

Umm for stat build..its basically like an Archer...Dex and Agi...emphesis on the Dex cuz thats what increases your damage. Also, a little bit of int for sp and the rest goes into Luk. vit...you might not need so much..maybe like 20 at the max.....cuz their flee rate is about the same as an archer so you're pretty much good ont he dodging of the attacks Icon_razz

Umm as far as cards......thats wehre it gets tricky because the max slots is a SixShooter[3] wich is weak in itsself......so your better off with using a Garrison[2].
But anyways..cards..... hmm... Skeleton or Savage Bebe cards are always useful because of the stun status. I remember my gun had A skeleton and Magnolia card. Magnolia is awesome for any bow/gun user because Curse lowers the PD and greatly reduces the speed of the person..which means if you're hitting them fast enough...they'll be in a Flinch lock wich is REEAALY usefull!

as far as lvling....once your able to use a gun, Go to metalings then when your hit is enough, go to either Geos or Soils...perferably Geos because theyr stable. and from there....basically anywhere...

And skill point wise..... the main skill you want to max is Rapid Shower...thats your lvling Skill... its fast and powerful. so just spam it!! BWUAHAHAHAH!

well i hope i helped a bit. Icon_razz
Thanks. You confirmed my plan for my skill setup and I do appreciate the suggestion about the vit. I have a habit of using vit because I dislike relying on dodge to prevent damage but your probably right about that. Again thank you for your suggestions and thank you everyone for giving me such a warm welcome.
Welcomes Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's