heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Is my backstory acceptable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:He was first seen in the lands of Rune-Midgard wandering the shores about Odin's Temple. He claims to have come from a far off land and that he came here following the power he felt centered around this kingdom. Rumors have begun to circulate that he might not actually be human and further improving the standing of these rumors are more rumors that some people have watched him die before and that he has apparently not aged for as long as anyone can recall. Some rumors say that perhaps he is a mortal god, others say he is a ancient monster who learned to disguise himself as a human, and still other rumors claim that he is merely the physical incarnation of a being with no physical form. He himself denies all these claims and asserts that he is infact human but when asked about his family or when pressed for further details about his homeland he simply changes the topic or circumvents the question entirely. He seems to be drawn towards the forces of Erebos although his interest may be nothing more than in the power there are rumors that he has a personal interest in Erebos himself.
I was just wondering if my backstory would be alright.
Sounds fine to me Icon_smile
okay cool.
Reference URL's