heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Spire's quicker palettes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
o_o...Umm I like Pineapple and...SnowBlue? Ok

Tone down the brightness on the Violet of Blood, and get back the skin color on some of the others >_< Why the random purple with all that grey :x....

Spire's "quicker" palettes = 20 minutes longer than mine~

Love you's <3
I've Edited a few of them, I take requests and love advice, I'll change just about anything you people ask Icon_biggrin
That Snowblue is so cool Icon_smile
If you liked Snow Blue, you might also like Emerald Silver that I just got done creating. Icon_biggrin
Spire out of all your palattes Snowblue is one of my favourites.
Did you see it with the White Trim <3
Yeah, I like both snowblue and snowblue trim.
Rainbow's purple seems too bright compared to the rest of the colors on it, I would suggest turning it down a bit.

End of The Storm is effing SWEET, I want that on my prof with some White Hair or something D:

The violet/red one will be nice too once you finally get around to fixing the tones of the two colors used.

Glory is also VERY nice, and of course I like the Snow Blue, either with or without trim is really neat.
Much much better No1

Liking all the edits <3 Much easier and more pleasant on the eyes~

Emerald Silver could use a darker shade of green, I think it would complement the white more atleast.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's