heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: logging on from hotel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
shiz i dunno if its even possible but the hotel im staying has RO blocked somehow. dunno its just not logging in (says logging in but takes long then says failed).

any techno people have any tips on logging in? maybe some kinda program? keeping in mind i have no access to router settings.

PLEASE HELP this sucks T_T\
i know its not the best option but your in japan im sure theres a internet cafe somewhere near by or at the very least a wireless connection you can leech off.
honestly my legs are too tired to do anything other than vegetate lol.
They might be blocking the ports, you'd need someone you know to set up a proxy. At least that's the problem I get at my work place.
that sounds hard but im inferring from that, that i am doomed T_T.

would have been fun to woe from japan, but i guess not.

EDIT: thanks panda im starting to see hope. time to do some research XD.
proxy can be kind of laggy tho =/(well..very laggy) but good luck man.
thanks xD. im going to pursue this cuz it sounds like something thats useful to learn anyway.

anyone have a proxy server that actually works?

having trouble finding one i can set up a connection with. using online proxy checker they even fail -_-.
I used to play from work at lunch time, a friend used a proxy program at his/her home and created me an account to use. Don't remember more, sorry.
Name of the program was CCproxy ^_^
you allow access via proxies? Really? wow....

I swear you leave so many holes in your security.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's