heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Is this kind of  Warp NPC unique to this server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to all who replied to my last question about the font.

It seems that on this server, I have to walk to a new location once, but then I can unlock that warp so I can get there in the future without walking. I like this idea and I never saw this on any other server I tried. Is this method of warping unique to this server?
It is perhaps not common, but surely not unique, I'm sure other servers have thought about it too ^_^
I've seen it on maybe 2 other servers at most, a lot of low rate serves opt no warper at all since it can be abused without some type of nerf, and high rates opt to simply give them out for free, chances are they have @warp anyways xD

One of the reasons why I stayed on HeRO was the balanced warper <3
most of the servers I've been on have had some form of warp npc like the ones here. Some charge money for saving the map, some charge zeny for warps (lots of it) some charge nothing for either of them, some charge for both. Some have warps right to the bottom floors of most dungeons.

It all depends on what you want it to do. So it's not unique but the prices are.
Reference URL's