heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Custom Creatures, Palettes, colors and Npc's.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya as anyone with eyes have noticed Rika has made some amazing Palettes, Spires wasnt so bad as well, but they have made a Custom {Item} as such that was beyond expectations. I am wondering if we could set up a sytem. That would allow people to add there own or others {Providing they have permission and proof there of} their own Customs for Heros. It is a server known for its Custom items why not have a way for the players of HeRO to give something back. This would allso allow {if we get some good ones} for the servers supply of custom Palettes and Colors and perhaps one day Sprites to grow massivly. Imagin the possiblitys Knights riding on Ferus's, Hunters with Drainliars for hawks. Enough Colors how everyone has a sence of Uniqueness about them so we know who a hero is by the outfit he wears.

Anyways this is just a suggestion but allowing for the avaliblity for anyone to have the chance to make a difference and improve the server we all love would be awsome.

P.S At a RP side of things, having more Colors and ways a person can look, adds to the excitment off making a charicter that represents you in a fantasy world, or is that just me who feels that way?

Thanks for Listening...Reading
See Avalon, this is why you need to ask for access to the Test Server since you are so interested in helping customize the server Icon_biggrin

As far as I can tell, Pandora rarely refuses people access to the test server and is constantly accepting customs such as eggs, palettes, hairstyles, and etc~

I'm also certain that if someone created a decent pet set (egg, pet food, taming item) Pandora might be more willing to add the pet as there's less work on her part to create it. Sure you could use the default pet egg but..well thats kind of lame anyways xD
Players are free to submit their work to the server, some are added, depending on various criteria.

PM me if you want in on the development section to offer your help.
I really really do, but i dont know much about actually creating said things >.< been spending alot of time researching but i aint getting anywhere fast. Rika ya mind giving me a lesson or two?
I have a question about this. Is it possible for a player to make a custom pallet specifically for his or her use? Like an account specific pallet? Could I go and make a custom pallet that only I could use on my account?
Reference URL's