heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Salutations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! 22 year old male, living in Boulder, Colorado. I'm kind of excited to see a server that's been added to and modded, instead of just kludged to the point where people can play most of the game.

I'm a casual MMO gamer, by and by... I started on [RO server] about three years ago, played for four months and quit. I remember that half of that server didn't work at the time; the whole point of it was to level up quick and PvP until your finger falls off.

I started up on other (legitimate) MMOs: City of Heroes, EVE online, WoW (and I can't understand how people get so addicted to it; it's really not that great). I've had fun with them, but I want lighter fare every now and again.

I picked up [another RO server], as I didn't want to deal with [previous RO server] again and [the other server] was the only other server I'd heard about. Well... [the other server] never has more than 80 people on at a time, and every one of them is a 13 year old boy trying to look older. Whatever; ganking rats was more interesting than @Main in most games.

I started browsing map databases and came across some top 100 server list or another... I liked the sound of HeRO as a server name and took a closer look.

I think this is exactly what I've been looking for in a server. Custom quests? Dual storylines? RP encouragement? Sign me up!

Now if only the patch would make the [other server] files work instead of making me wait four hours. Thinking

Anyhow, I do believe a server this quality would have a community to match. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! Whistle
Welcomes to the server Icon_biggrin I'm certain you'll enjoy many of the painful quests~

Psst, you might want to change the RO servers you named xD It's considered advertisement to say the actual name of the server in the forums/@main although you are perfectly welcome to say them in whisper/regular chat/guild. Better to change yourself so the GM's won't come around and edit your post for it. D:

And uhm...don't sell your poring cards for cheap xD They're worth atleast 300k at this point thanks to quests. Happy HeRO-ing~
But... I'm specifically saying the other servers are terrible. =/
Welcome to heRO
Hiya & welcome ^_^

Hope you're not having any trouble patching this server, if so just let us know in the help section!
Welcome to HeRO!
Certainly hope once you get on, (if you haven't already), that you find us at the level of quality you expected. Or better. =D
Reference URL's