heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What up people?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Found this server on ratemyserver and it looked very promising.
My wife and I haven't played RO since I'd say atleast 2004.
Trying to get back into it and this looked like a server we'd enjoy being a part of.

We were just wondering how many people populated this server during peak hours and non-peak hours?

Well can't wait to get back into this game, loved it before, but servers kept going down left and right.
See you in game all.
I'll let your know what our In game names are when we pick them. No1
Welcomes to the server Icon_biggrin

Peak Hours - Well averaged at a hundred and more

Usually we'll have atleast 90 players on at all times, lowest I've seen it lately is 60 during early early morning. Don't think you'll have to worry about HeRO going down any time soon ^_^
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
Welcome ^_^

As it has been mentionned before, we go over 100 in peek hours, late night & mornings are slower of course.

Hope you have a fine time here Icon_smile
Hey welcom to HeRO.

You said you hadn't played since '04? Do you mind telling me what server you used to play on? You can send me a pm if you like.
Honestly I don't remember what server it was. Wish I could, but that was quite a while ago. I remember there weren't too awful many and the biggest (stable) servers around only held about 100-200 players.
If there was a list of old servers we might be able to remember.
Thank you for the warm welcome.

BTW I just got done downloading and installing Rag and Sakray, but when I try to update Rag it always says Ragnarok has an error and it crashes.
I've download the 1017 versions. How do I get past that or will that not be a problem? Also when I try to Update Sak it goes super slow and always stops updating at same spot (so it seems) before it's done updating.
Thank you again for the welcome it's much appreciated.
Hehe, I was just curious if I might have played with you is all. Well, hope you enjoy HeRO.
Another question...Sorry just don't want to start another thread for this.
I have downloaded the RAG_Setup and SAK_Setup separately.
Will I still need to download the heRO_full_install?
Or can I just download the latest patch for December and install that into RO folder?
Thank you
There is a SakUp program that might help, sorry I don't have the link handy, anyone?

However, if you downloaded the latest, you might not need to patch at all, seeing as heRO doesnt yet have the very latest stuff.
Cool thank you much, but what about just needing the heRO December patch?
Or will I also need to download the heRO_full_install?
Sorry if that's a stupid question. Also I'll see if I can find the SAKup file/program. Thanks again for your help.

nevermind, I'm guessing I just need the patch.

LMAO...sorry for all the questions, but yet I have another.
My wife tried logging in and making a character with the _F after her name.
First it told her disconnected from server right away, then she still tried with the _F after her name and it said incorrect password.
Now it keeps telling her she's "rejected from server"....?
Did she/I screw up somewhere?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's