heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Thanatos Tower Climbing Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm organising a climbing of thanatos tower this friday at 6 PM server time, if all goes well we will reach the 12th floor and talk to the npc that starts the new quest. If we are in sufficient number, I got all my charm stone and fragment, we could even go attempt Thanatos himself!

Requirements:

~ Reborn class.
~ Level 89 and up.
~ Leave rivalries outside the tower.
~ Have Thana Tower warp unlocked.
~ Be registered as construction worker (just talk to npc at the counter).

Past the 7th floor if you d/c you are unfortunatly out of the tower (and out of the climbing unless you can find other ppl to climb back with).

Looting pets are encouraged if you have lots of stuff to carry, make sure to full them to avoid problems.

Party will be in exp share of course, and in item share as well. Anything you get is yours to keep.

We wont stop for keys/stones, unless it's directly in our way.

Make sure to being the necessary elemental weapon or converters, cursed water and such. In the higher floors you'll need holy for the retribution, shadow for the shelter, neutral for the observation, ghost or anything but neutral for the thana mobs.

So who's game?
Namin? will join again with High Priestess, and hopefully earn sparkly aura by then Icon_biggrin

(please bring looting pets and load them up with as many fish as humanly possible... it's seriously in need)
I would like to go, since I am back from my holidays!

But I don't know if I will make it to 89 for Friday.

I'll pm you!
If I make it to 89, I'll bring Albus along for the trip (though, sadly I do not think I will make 89 by then). If I do, hopefully I can be of some use (I suppose unending SP for people could be useful Icon_biggrin).
Unfortunately I won't be 89 quite yet by this Friday :3
Otherwise I would come.
only reborn class allowed in the party? cause i got a lvl98 bard ....
can't go up thanatos tower 6+ unless it's trans and hence the reason to that
Added 2 new requirements.

Have the warp unlocked, so we don't have to wait for you to get it.

Register as a construction worker for the tower, you need this to go higher than 3rd floor. Just talk to the npc at the counter in floor 1.

Also, if your conduct endangers the party (such as going ahead and gathering too many monsters) you will first be warned and possibly kicked if you don't listen XD
I will go on clown! Icon_biggrin
I'd go, but I'm still going to be at work. :3 So have fun guys! :D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's