heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: SALUT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone i am new to this server and i would like to stay here as long as i can.
Im from Qu?bec /Canada.
im currently making my hunter *still archer*
if any guild interested in a new member just whisp me in game
Bertrand.
BTW my name is kevin, not Bertrand

Pour les francais whisp moi pour le fun :D
Bonjour and bienvenue to heRO Ok
this is highly coincidental or your not new at all Icon_biggrin

i think he was a hunter as well heh.
Welcome
Welcome / Bienvenue Icon_smile
Oula encore un Kevin xD
Eldakar speaks French and his name is Kevin
Cucu speaks French and his name is Kevin
Bertrand speaks French and his name is Kevin

Am I the only one seeing a pattern here O_o ?

Welcome to heRO Bert
Kevin must be some extremely popular name in Quebec... is this the 3rd or 4th Kevin of the server, Namin? wonders?

Mr. Bertrand may want to consider joining Bamboo Squad, which is a starting guild lead by veteran heRO players to help newcomers such as dear Mr. Bertrand himself. The guild is highly dedicated to assist newcomers in quests, starting out, making friends who are also new to heRO, and generally adjust to the heROic atmosphere of the server. Namin? with everyone else in the guild, and the guild leader Mr. Cucu, shall be the most pleased if Mr. Bertrand consider Bamboo Squad as the guild to join.

(As a sidenote, most people in Bamboo Squad is also from Quebec, Canada so perhaps Mr. Bertrand can find some close friends from nearby in the guild as well!)

Click on this link here for more details about the guild~

EDIT: And they are all from Quebec too, Mr. Bloody o_o;
Silv is also a Kevin Icon_biggrin
GM-Pandora Wrote:Silv is also a Kevin Icon_biggrin
et parle aussi fran?ais =o

Krim, enjoying being the only one named Julien, living in qu?bec and speaking french :3
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's