heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Light vs Dark, January 27 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Erebo Wrote:Dear Mystra, the cowardly light so called heroes are being annoying again, there presence are blinding the newcomers to their ridiculous cause. I call upon you to show them the true path, use whatever you want and as always, you have a limitless amount of soul at your disposition. Use your newly crafted scepter, if you need, because I'm sure even lady Thea will go against you.

Don't disappoint me,
Erebos

I summon all Dark heroes to show up January 27 at 16h30 Est (30 minutes after the WoE) to arms. We will squish the brainless and care bear light mortals. There will be intense battles but also preparations will need to be done. I wont say more.

Dark will be shown mercy, neutrals will be brainwashed and light will be killed on sight,
Mystra
Icon_confused
teOx Wrote:Icon_confused
in short, u will be fighting for j00r lief! (typos on purpose)
I will not let Erebos have control of me...I will fight valiantely to keep his presence far from me.
GM-Loki Wrote:
teOx Wrote:Icon_confused
in short, u will be fighting for j00r lief! (typos on purpose)

In even shorter phrases:

Hell freeze over
so umm.. by limitless soul do you mean the light side gets one life each while dark gets to zerg rush as many times as it takes?
It means I can summon a limitless amount of creatures, silly human...
So it's worse than zerg rush. It's the 10 million poring lag-kill world destruction spell.

.____. *shall stay far far away from heRO on that night*

@_@

?

What are you guy's talking about? Is the 'Light' some kinda guild or a horrid horde of monsters come to eat our souls?
zanias Wrote:....

@_@

?

What are you guy's talking about???Is the 'Light' some kinda guild or a horrid horde of monsters come to eat our souls?

When you join heRO, most players pick a "Side," in this case the Light Side, Dark Side, or Neutral. These are 3 different teams in the Light vs. Dark events. The events can either be PVP, MVP, Item Hunts, or Monster Slays. They are saying that there will be big battles between these 3 sides. I think Mystra is stating there will be a battle vs. monsters then another battle after which is PVP. About the PVP part, I'm not 100% sure. It isn't clear what is happening after the battle against the monsters.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's