heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey-o~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all~!

I'm new here to heRO. ^-^ Though that's rather obvious with me posting here, huh. [Image: emot-saddowns.gif]

Well, I've been here two...three..? Days. I forget really. It's one of them. Anyway~!

I am so excited to be here! I've spent roughly 3 of my 4 RO-ing years on a certain private server. It made me unhappy in many ways, but I stayed because of 1) What I accomplished there and 2) I couldn't find a server near to being what I was looking for. Any low server I started to like ended up having rediculous, laughable donation systems. ($20 for an MvP card? Hrmp)

I was reffered here by Snow - and I have to say I was so suprised by what I found! I will admit that the healer sent up a red flag but as I kept reading my worries were put to ease and my happyness soared at reading about the donations~

As if that wasn't enough, just today I read allll about the allegiance system~ <3

I'm rambling, sorry. :< I just wanted to say grats to all that has been accomplished by, and a big thank you to, GM-Pandora and all her staff.
--------------
On with what everyone cares about. Icon_biggrin

I am hoping to take my little Fizz-Gig to new heights and reach High Prestess ~ but aiming at being full support, I won't be able to go at it alone! I hope to make many friends that I can party with and hopefully a guild to have many to hang out with.

I have also created Annabell, for now she's going to be an OC/DC/vend slave. Maybe down the line I'll cultivate her into a battle-smith. :3

I also have plans to make a gank-rogue for all my farming needs after I get more settled in. <3

Don't hesitate to say hi, and thank for the few who have chatted with me so far - and many thanks to the High Priest that donated the Bass to me today! It helped tons! [Image: ro-lv.gif]
welcome d00d, if you have any questionz you can pm me ingame (Iduncare), and ill help ya with whatever i can >.> but you seem pretty experienced with RO, >.> so geah
Thanks ^_^ and welcome!
Hey there, welcome to the server. ^_^
Welcome.
I like your avatar.Ok
Hey, welcome to the server. Just started with a swordie myself, gotta say, The allignment system is what pulled me in too. Icon_razz

If you ever need a swordie, future sader, for.. whatever reason, Gimme a message at "Seriyu"
Reference URL's