heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sooo, how old are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey there. I'm just curious what the average playing age of the server is, so if you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

I'm 19 years old. Just turned 19 in December. I'm originally from California, but I live in Washington now. I've been playing RO since my sophomore year in highschool, so I want to say almost 5 years now.
edited : look three post under this one
Let's write ages in mathematical jargon *points at her post below* because math is very practical in every day situation like that~

Plenty of mathematicians in heRO who understand that... or are they all "surely on the 3334th monster, there will be hydra card"?
Namine Wrote:x = [1] (Z6)
Whats this notation

But try a little gauss-jordan to find my age (assuming you forgot what I wrote three post upside this one),

Age = X Icon_biggrin

...X.....Y........Z....
--......................--
l..0.......2......8:.64.l
l..1/2....4.....13:110l
l..1/2....4.....16:138l
I hate all of you math-efficient people.

You know how I hunt cards? I wander around, drink things that help me forget im hunting cards, and continue until the drinks effects wear off or I get bored.

Oh, and less than 2 months to 22nd birthday.
12!!! but ima be 13 in marchIcon_biggrin
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:...X.....Y........Z....
l..0.......2......8:.64.l
l..1/2....4.....13:110l
l..1/2....4.....16:138l

Linear algebra is horrible though Cry

Not sure if Mr. Krimlin's semicolons in the chart is suppose to mean the line that divides A and B in [A|B]? Not getting any right numbers ._.;

z = 28/3 and then chaos broke loose for x and y.
Think that Namin? probably made an interpretation error of Mr. Krimlin's table... row 3 - row 2 should make z = 28/3...

Guess Namin? should play along and (potentially) reveal her actual age too instead of giving a range~

Crazy heROic Age Mathematic Night Wrote:Age = a { a | 13 < a < 100}
a = [1] (Z6)
"f(x) = x^2 -17x -60, { x | x =/= 15}" is irreducible in (Za)[x]
(note: the bracket after Z is meant to represent subscript... heRO needs an option for subscript and superscript ^_^)

There... somehow Namin? does not feel very secure about her age now. Mr. Flossy and Mr. Archiver have always seem to be in a higher level of math too when they talk about Euler's Equation and how "useful" it is... Namin? only came across it a week ago with hardly any experience of complex numbers Icon_cry
OMG my head hurts. Stop the math elitism.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's