heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Spur of the moment things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever had that spur of the moment thing? I'd like to hear em'.

Well just now, I was trying to work on my homework using my computer for help and all of a sudden my telephones base(thats what I call it, I have a cordless phone) gives me a message:

"It's snowing, It's snowing! Apparently it's snowing (insert my name here)! It's snowing~"

I'd say thats a little spur of the moment. e_e And it's not snowing. Well, at least not in Georgia. Psh, crazy people. I suspect it's someone from school but I don't know who... It must've been someone from school because they said my name.
Mad
Sare your spur of the moment stories? ^_^;

edit: Hm, looks like she unsmarted me O_O; It is snowing! *angels chorus*
I thought a spur of the moment thing was:

"I'de tell you but you really needed to be there, it was a spur of the moment thing"

Maybe...maybe not.

well I guess I had this odd just happen:

I did this telephone interview today, and after I had finished and can go onto the next step, I got a postal package from my sister with a late xmas present inside, as if to say, welldone. Icon_smile
In my first year of high school, all my friends and I would sit together during lunch. We were all quietly eating our lunches when one of my friends randomly announces: "I need to burp", and let out a long gaseous oral eruption. We were all like "WTH" LOL

It was so random and funny.. aha, I'll always remember that xD
Reference URL's