heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Apocalypse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Apocalypse is a new(Level 5) war of emperium focused guild, intent on piercing the heavens! The core of the guild is made up of a group of real life friends that have been playing RO for a long time and everyone is welcome regardless of level or experience, thus don't believe in yourself, instead believe in us who believe in you. We are happy to help others with questions and tips on leveling as well as a party for those long hours of grinding fun, just bring along a fighting spirit. Overall, if you are looking for interesting guild chat, a party or two for leveling, and some WoE where you make the difference, kick reason to the curb and do the impossible. Optional drinking fun irl if you can make it on fridays!

Gurren Lagann quotes, can't help myself. Icon_wink

Message Zechs, .Viral, Prime, Saturos, or RicE ingame if you are interested in joining.
just to add on that..we are in desperate need of females xD
comon girls~~ where are your passions~~~~
FOOD!!! Wrote:just to add on that..we are in desperate need of females xD
comon girls~~ where are your passions~~~~

Haha RicE must be lonely here...
Huzza! we are seeing more and more members, it looks like. Maybe we should have a party to Thanatos Tower or something.
Forums are up, thank you Pandora! If you guys want access send me a private message on your forum account since I don't know who all of you are on here.
FOOD!!! Wrote:just to add on that..we are in desperate need of females xD

Namin? is guessing that this is true for all guilds =o
Namine Wrote:Namin? is guessing that this is true for all guilds =o

mhhhmmmmm
RicE, I'm still here for ya! PM me when you get lonely rofl xD.
My best regards to Apocalypse~
lol <3 ya alty xD
hmm yeah o_O i suppose so too...where are all the girls!?? *wonder...*
We have 5 girls and a lot of crossdressers pretending to be girls so I don't know what you guys are talking about!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's