heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ygg leaf on map server someone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Server time 3:22, map server got hit by Coma. Someone got ygg leaf? Question Mark
The crash was caused by intensive Raydric killing.. Who was killing raydrics when the server went down? It was their fault. Someone pls mute+jail+nuke+banz whoever did it Icon_suprised
Lies. This is the result of the anguish souls of the dead mvps getting revenge on the server. GMs should mute+ban+jail+kill+nuke+"stfu command whatever it does" against the person who MvPs nonstop day in and day out, even in their sleep.

And some noob made a duplicate of this thread too (this thread: 3:26, but that thread: 3:27. This came first)... ban that person too for wasting Ms Pandora's time reading that second thread.
Could be
Quote:This is the result of the anguish souls of the dead mvps

Or the angry karma of hundreds of people getting outmvped @_@
Either case the anger can be satisfied and the problem shall be solved by banning the person who MVPs the most *nods*
Quote:The crash was caused by intensive Raydric killing.. Who was killing raydrics when the server went down? It was their fault. Someone pls mute+jail+nuke+banz whoever did it Icon_suprised
0_0!

It's Nam! it's her fault!! it was all her idea Icon_cryIcon_cry she bamboozled me so she could kill more and more!! T_t

Ok

(Shouldn't expect the serv to be back for at least 6 hours since Panda is now asleep)
Oh noes! Someone give me back my liiiiiffffe!
Off to study I guess @_@ If my buckler is gone from storage when the server is up... I am raiding Cucu's guild treasures for bucklers Icon_madIcon_madIcon_madIcon_madIcon_mad
Lies. Namin? was hitting the alice when server went down. Obviously it's not raydric who caused it~ Whistle
I KEEEEL YOUUU Mad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's