heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ~Common story writing~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well just as in word association i believe that everybody should have the right to a turn at this and so each person should write a single sentence at a time and wait for an interem poster before posting again. So how it works would be that we'd write a story (it's going to be messed up but oh well gonna be fun~) and each person writes a sentence. Hmmm i feel like i'm being redundant here lol~ okay so lets give this a try! I think every few posts (maybe 10~25 posts we should put the sentences together so we can see what happened thus far more clearly)

Once upon a time, In the far land of Rune-Midgar, a land of Heroes and zeros that fight to protect King and country or for their own benifit, filled with monsters only a select few arise to the top.
Unfortunately one of the few that did not make it to the top, was a goofy old knight by the name of Black K. Night.

XD hehehe
Black K. Night had quite a few problems, but his biggest issue was that he always made company with other weird people.
The reason people did'nt like poor old Black K. Night was that he had crazy hair and could barely weild his sword because it was like Sephiroth's 6 foot weapon.

(Cessy, we posted at the same time... XD)
To him he felt so cool so awesome even though he'd stumble and fall with every step, seeing another in need he went on and did best he could although working hard his skill would grow only but little...
One day, he was confronted by a poring determined to steal the apple Black K. Night had in his hand.
-_-;; LOL~ Why are we picking on me Icon_razz LOL!

Hey you stupid poring you ain't gonna get this apple! *trying to take a bite out of the apple that was no longer there as he watches the poring run away* HEY! Come back here!
The poring was feirce and attacked him, it then started to eat him alive.
The poring latched onto Black K Night's butt and commenced in sucking out all his items.
*gets up and is naked* hmmm... *takes his sword and goes to town using hands to cover up south wards* hmmm *everybody looks at him shocked as he enters the clothing shop* hmmm... can i try those pants on please sir? *the shop keep just throws at him some random pant that's old and used and told him to get the hell out*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's