heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: BackHand =)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,??I just got bored and wanted to post an intro =).??So how is everyone doing???Fine navy fine navy day???Well I'm on 34 day leave time so i'm playing as much RO as I can haha werd.??Well update on me I graduated My 3 schools up in Great Lakes, IL.??that was really fun - BECC (Basic Engineering Common Core), ATT (Apprentice Technical Training) and 9c(charlie an electrical strand).??Overall the United States Military has taught me a lot of things and whole different view on the world and stuffies.??My next duty station is a tour in Yokosuka, Japan on DDG-63(Guided Missile Destroyer) USS Stethem i'm really looking forward to it and hopefully to keep in touch with heRO.??All I can say is being back in San Diego is way better than being in that snowy place =D.??Well see ya guys and i'll see you ingame FOOD pl0X!

you've just been tagged by the cookie monster!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a good heRO moment, well the past 2 weeks have been fun but it's time for me to prepare for my overseas assignment. See ya guys and have a longanisa. =)
Yay cookies!

I love San Diego Icon_neutral good mexican food.

OH and Sea World is fun. Icon_lol
lol wb fellow kosc brother.
lol GO TEAM HENTAI.

and yes im sure willy is excited about sea world >_>.
Glad to see you still playing with us Willy ^_^

ps. whats wrong with sea world? I went there when I was in San Diego, was super fun!
I fed dolphins there Icon_razz Icon_biggrin
nothing except hes from san diego and he is on a military leave. Icon_razz

to be fair i havent been in over 10 years Icon_razz.

p.s. you can swim with and pet dolphins in cancun!
=)
ninjah!

W

PS: WB!
Hey Icon_smile
Reference URL's