heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I'm the new...er... Hi I'm Helba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't seem to spot this section :D.

But since I'm fairly new still I'll post something anyways.

Hi my Soul Linker to be is Helba Icon_biggrin And yes it's a reference to the Dot Hacker from .hack//sign. I thought she was coolio. Anyways...

Sooner or later I wanna find a hubby Icon_biggrin And yes I'm actually a guy (so you all know what that means.)

Icon_razz /hmm perhaps I'll make a spiffy male character if I do find others "like me".

But with a population of 100-120 (with like 30 merchants in Pront) I highly doubt it /gg.

Ya so, this is my second server, so I have a wealth of knowledge, except for prices, since every server has a different price for everything.

My passions: Zeny zeny zeny zeny... (And I wonder why my main is not a merchant...)
Welcome ^_^

Our 3 church support same-sex wedding btw No1

Ohh competition for Bloody (known as the richest player)? Icon_biggrin
The reason that your main isn't a merch is because of the awesome power of the Soul Linkers ^_^ one of my favorite classes! Enjoy your time playing HeRO, it is full of great people so I know that you will.
I saw you around in Prontera earlier and thought you was new XD

Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your stay here, for however long that may be Ok
Welcome!
Reference URL's