heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: EXP Quest Help (ploxx!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright. A friend showed me this quest some time ago and it was going fine, until I messed it up. I have no idea what this quest is called, but I do have some information about it. It has something to do with Morroc, Prontera and Payon Tablets. When I messed up, I talked to Sage Welshyun, who, when spoken to, only says (quote, unquote): "*Ahem* Oh dear me... I'm unfathombly thirsty... There's no way I can do any serious thinking with such a dry, parched throat..." I have indeed tried bringing him Apple Juice, but he seems to be ignorant. This is almost all of the information I can give you. I also can include that it involves speaking to Clanux Heffron (in Prontera; 269, 326) and had something to do with walking vertically under the billboard in Prontera (45, 69) and speaking with the Vegetable Gardener just below. I remember speaking to someone in Payon (for the Payon Tablet) and I will tell the name as soon as I get back on. I also remember going to the Unknown Machine in the Prontera Tool Shop, to gain the Prontera Tablet. Any help with this would be appreciated.
She is talking about the Eye of Hellion quest and she F-ed up on the part with the sage in geffen. (Hope that helps)
If you messed up I think you have to bring him a white pot
Thanks areakryte, I'm unfamiliar with this quest, I know of it, but not the actual steps.

Zeena let us know if the white pot fixes things?
The white potion worked; thank you Areakryte! Hum Whistle
Reference URL's