heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Multiple characters hotkeys? Attack property?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so let's say I'm on my hunter and I got all the hotkeys mapped out. Then I change character and get on my crusaders. I then also mapped out the hotkeys for the crusaders. When I log back into my hunter, all the hotkeys are gone (unless the skills happen to match the crusaders). So then I have to remap the keys every time I change characters. Has anyone found a solution to this yet (beside having one account for every character)?
Have your characters on other accounts all in different slots.
There are only 3 slots (i.e. max of 3 characters before the need to edit). Beside, what if a single character needs more than 9 hotkeys or if you're using battle mode?

I'm only checking to see if there's a way. Perhaps there is none.
Different slots is good, you can also use different bars (you have 3 per slot). Other than that it gets more complicated have to play in the registry.
There's a way without playing with the registries, but at the current moment it can't be implemented.
Talking about the newer svn revisions and clients can store the skill bar at the server? ;p
it's actually stored in the sql database but yea more or less same thing.
I've been creating too many thread so I'll just ask this question here. If you use a Rudra bow (which has holy property) but then use a Wind arrow, what is the property of the attack? I assume that if I use a regular arrow like Steel, the property will be Holy.
Wind.
arrow takes precidence over bow unless the arrow has no inherent element (like ailment arrows or arrow, iron, steel, ori arrows).

So even with a rudra you can use other elements then holy.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's