heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Warmest Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Icon_biggrin Good Afternoon. . . I realize i'm a little tardy to introduce myself on here (since i have been a member since the 13th though i have yet to post).

I was introduced to RO via the Boy and his Possey. I enjoy playing at a more leisurely level, more for the social aspect. This is the first time in a very long time i have permitted a game to be installed on my computer lol (i'm very anal about that).

My Character (TheLadyAmalthea) got married last week to my boyfriends First Character (Rohjaz). The game is adorable and I am really enjoying all the friendly and entertaining people.

I look forward to making long lasting friendships in the game and would love to have more ppl to play with (b/c i am still sorta shy so i tend to hide in my guild).
Congratulations on your Wedding, and welcome to heRO!
Welcome ^_^ that's such a cute name, <3 last unicorn!!
**tee hee hee** my favorite movie as a child, i actually own 4 different releases of the film (2 vhs, 2 dvd). . . and it was my inspriation in life to find the prince that i deserve (which i have) and to sing my wee lil heart out (which i do)

Icon_wink
I want a Prince , do they even exist?

Everytime you think you found one, it's another frog. You kiss and kiss but... Still a frog.

I hate frogs.
Laugh true that, it's a myth I tell you!
<---- prince Icon_wink
teOx Wrote:<---- prince Icon_wink

That's what they all say, they end up being frogs
Ok
Welcome ^_^ Why do i feel that this is a chick only section? o.O Anyways have fun.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's