heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Advanced Light Dark Palletes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ive been wondering for a while if it would be possible to get some sort of Advanced Pallete for Light and Dark. Something that needs a huge number of Light and Dark points to use that way you know if a person has it that they are True hero of there Side. Like 150 Light or Dark Points to where the designated palletes.

On a side note im creating a few palletes which when finished ill post in the Art section. They will be based on Light and Dark to.
Interesting, me wants! Icon_smile
Also if all possible, we could (if this is added of course) make it ToH acceptable also so theres the lower Light/Dark members then the sorta upperclass.
we might even have a bit of variation in ToH! I endorse this product and/or service!
Well I finished my Draft Pallete for Light that is called Angelic Days

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/S..._Angel.jpg

Um back to work on the Dark Pallete
I love the Idea of a high ranking Dark/Light Palette. +1 No1
I like the general idea, however I'm not sure blue strikes me as "higher light hero".

If we compare, Rika's white palette would probably fit more as a "pure" higher hero, no offense I hope.

The blue is very pretty however, I love the palette.
I love Soft cloud at a 'Higher Pallete', however it tends to lack shading on most classes, and doesn't look very good with most headgears :X
IMHO:

Quests or item gathering or Alg. Points for Cloth/Hair change is stupid. To be honest, that is probably the only thing I don't like about heRO. If I want longer hair, I have to find items just to change it.

Those are my 2 cents, but hey, it's not that bad of a con (in fact, i never think about how much i dislike it until i need to do it again. even then, it IS my choice to change or not. I dont always need too).
I dunno the all black all white look is kinda plaayed out no offence to anyone. I would like for the major white pure look but with a hint of another relatively bright color, ditto cept opposite for black. all white and all black make most looks horrid ./swt (meaning headgears/wings *cause wings have slight tint to them)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's