heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there! :D

I am Kaonicks, (kay-on-icks). But people just call me Kao (Kay-oh) for short.

Wikipedia Wrote:In particle physics, a kaon (/ˈkeɪɒn/, also called K-meson and denoted K) is any one of a group of four mesons distinguished by the fact that they carry a quantum number called strangeness. In the quark model they are understood to contain a single strange quark (or antiquark).

I'm 20 years old and female :D.

You will find that I am very strange. :O I am really interested in AI and game physics. I read a lot, and like weird anime.

...and I don't know what else to put here. Sorry

If you want to know anything else about me feel free to PM me here or in game :3!
Welcome!
Welcomes ~

I'm loving your signature Love *Feels the indefinite need to make pop up effects again*
lets talk furi kuri lol (don't get any stranger then that Icon_razz) ^_^ welcome !!! and allo
I love FLCL :D :D
Hiiiii Miss Kao, I hope you enjoy your stay here on HeRO.
I love to read, what kind of books do you like? I'm mostly a fantasy reader, but I've read some classics like Wuthering Heights and Scarlet Letter and what not from time to time too.
Welcome ^_^ very nice sig No1
Welcome ^_^ have fun
Hey there. Welcome to the server. ^_^
I read mostly anything I can get my hands on :D

Right now I am reading Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software. :3

Very good and interesting read :3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's