heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Kaina Bugged?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have notice that the skill Kaina seems to be bugged or disabled. Im above Lv 70 and Im suppose to have my ESMA,ESTIN and ESTUN sp cost reduced a 29% according to the skill description but that is not the case, my sp cost is still the same(30sp for estin and estun, 80 for esma) Can somebody plz look at this?

Code:
Kaina (Skill ID# 466)
Type: Passive, Ka- Type     Max Level: 7
Requirements: Enjoyable Rest Level 1
Effect: Increases the power of Enjoyable Rest by 30%+SkillLV*10% and Maximum SP by 30*SkillLV. Also, if your BaseLV is above 70, Kaina reduce Estin, Estun, Esma's SP Cost by 3*SkillLV%. If BaseLV is above 80, 5*SkillLV%. If BaseLV is above 90, 7*SkillLV% for max of 49%.
Level    Description
1    +40% Enj.Rest +30 Maximum SP
2    +50% Enj.Rest +60 Maximum SP
3    +60% Enj.Rest +90 Maximum SP
4    +70% Enj.Rest +120 Maximum SP
5    +80% Enj.Rest +150 Maximum SP
6    +90% Enj.Rest +180 Maximum SP
7    +100% Enj.Rest +210 Maximum SP
Are you looking at the listed cost in your hotkeys and menu, or the actual SP consumption? I know that at 96 it's cutting my costs by about half.
3x7=21% so not sure how did Mr. Kirby get the 29% first of all ^_^; Secondly, Mr Krogoth is correct that the actual cost is reduced but the skill description or toolbar cost remains the same.
Reference URL's