heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I might as well. . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, it's that time again, time for yet another person to say hello to the amazing heRO forum.

I'm Adrillf, I play a sage, and that's about all that's needed to be known about my heRO character.

As for me, I have way too many random hobbies, I spin fire and glowsticks, I juggle, and other random things.

I haven't been here for long but considering that during that time that I have been here, it's been nothing but good times and helpful people, I'm starting to like it here.
Welcome, hope you keep enjoying the server ^_^
[Image: funny-pictures-mouse-cookie.jpg]

and welcome to the forums/server ;D
Hopefully Mr. Adrillf will continue to have a great time in heRO ^_^ heRO can always have a few more Professors running around~
Welcome to the heRo ser..... OMG A COOKIE!!! *CLICK CLICK*
You are right, enjoy the server!
welcome ^_^
I am sad to announce that I actually did click on that picture at least two or three times.

Thanks for the welcome.
No more Professors (*selfish*)

Heh, j/k, welcome to heRO Adrillf. I play Albus Dumbledore, a professor. If you ever need any help, feel free to PM me.
I dunno, Loki, I wouldn't trust those things. I hear that if you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to want a glass of milk to go with it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's