heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey everyone, just starting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey thought i would introduce myself. As i was searching for a new RO server to play on this one really caught my eye. Decent population 100-150. Perfect if you ask me, i don't like high populations 300+. Also not being able to buy items by donating is great news!

I used to play on another 5/5/3 server, I do not know your policy on mentioning other private servers however, this server is no down and out of the works. it was called (insert sensor here). Max population was 50 on a good day. So this is an upgrade. I played mainly as a rogue/stalker. I have a love for monks though so i will probably be making one of those. I will however begin by making a hunter/sniper. It will hopefully make getting items easier having one of those.

Feel free to talk to me in game im sure i will busy leveling/hunting!

Apollyon- (will be thief/rogue)
Asmodaeus- (will be monk)
Abaddon- (will be hunter)

See you Later

Apo
We dont say other server names, but, because thats down you wont be in trouble.

The only other servers we really can say outloud are the main servers, iRO and kRO.

Welcome to heRO. A balanced and fun RO server (imho, the best)
Welcome ^_^

Our policy is not to mention other active server, official are permitted however.
Thanks for the welcomes! Currently on my soon to be archer, Abaddon. Last server i played on just had a job change npc, never did class quest. Should be fun
Welcome ^_^ job change npc are for n00bs, and NO Im not speaking about my character n00b >>
Welcome to heRO
welcome

i like the small ness too ^_^
euRO, jRO, bRO, cRO lol!
Reference URL's