heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Einbech, Einbroch, Ayothaya, Lighthalzen Warps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We need warp NPCs there... getting really annoying asking for a warp portal or just spamming teleport/flywing.

I mean... we now have a warp to the "RP Tavern." That's like 50 cells away from the normal Prontera warp... there really was no need for that since the Prontera warp is FREE and everyone probably has it anyway.

Instead of making such a needless warp, you could just implement the warps for new cities instead. Heck, I think some people on the eAthena boards have already done it and put up the download.
Yes... I hate useing so many blue gems warping there.
I use warp portals to those as a business ^_^
600z for guildies, 1000 others Icon_razz
I walk :3
Manifus Wrote:I walk :3
He does ;3
I hate this, I add something and all I hear is complaint >_>

Yeah the RP Tavern was close, but I tought that giving it a warp would add to its visibility too, not everyone reads the forum.

I'm not fully updated so I crash in some of the new maps, so I wont be making them for now.
*HUGS GM-Pandora for all her hard work that's gone un noticed*
Well we still should cut the Gms some slack 'cause they are still working their butts off for... US so WE can have FUN on this server~
They even let us on their test server so we could enjoy RO and WoE today while THEY are migrating the whole server to Ubuntu!

[Edit]
Meaning be patient all god things come with time
and they are only human so one thing at a time!
[/Edit]
Mabye there should be more GMs...?
Tenshi Wrote:*HUGS GM-Pandora for all her hard work that's gone un noticed*
Well we still should cut the Gms some slack 'cause they are still working their butts off for... US so WE can have FUN on this server~
They even let us on their test server so we could enjoy RO and WoE today while THEY are migrating the whole server to Ubuntu!

[Edit]
Meaning be patient all good things come with time
and they are only human so one thing at a time!
[/Edit]

I agree Icon_razz

GMs have been doing great, we should applaud thier effort Icon_biggrin

Icon_eekIcon_razzIcon_wink
Yes they have. This is a great server and its new. Just wait untill it gets bigger. =D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's