heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Goodbye Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It saddens me to say that I, GM-Law, have given up my mantel of GM-hood. I feel as though I was not active enough, and I lacked the qualifications to truly be the best GM for my position. I still worked hard to aid the other Gm's the best I could.

The reason of my resignation, is because I now lack the time to put into GMing. I have to move forward in my life, and as much as I love the people of HeRO, I cannot put forth the time to help all of you anymore. Please don't miss me. I will still play the game, but now only as an average player. Whom I will not reveal. I will watch over all of you from the background. I will miss all of you.

Goodbye Heroes.

GM-Law
Have fun in game, sorry we lost you, thanks for your honesty Icon_smile

He told me on msn of his leaving prior to posting so I don't have a lot to add. But you were a good GM, take care ^_^
At least you haven't been removed from the GM list for abuse. You've helped a lot when you were active, thanks for your time and effort.

But that makes me wonder...

What will happen to the dumb fairies =x ? And how come the topic was never updated xD ?

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4555
Bloody Wrote:At least you haven't been removed from the GM list for abuse. You've helped a lot when you were active, thanks for your time and effort.

Yeah.

Good Luck Law! No1
Sorry to hear that, I missed the chance to meet you in-game but, I heard good things of you ^_^
Bye Law
Woo that leaves me alone for the maintenance >.>''

Later law now no one can counter my chaos Icon_twisted
Bye Law
Didn't see much of you, but from what I did see, you struck me as an interesting person and would like to have seen more of you, but I jumped on the bandwagon a little too late.

Well, for what it's worth..I hope you feel as if you made the right decision and the best of luck to you in whichever path you decide to take.

Take care, Law Ok
Bloody Wrote:What will happen to the dumb fairies =x ? And how come the topic was never updated xD ?
Someone wants a @Nuke from the fairies?

Fear not, we'll find another Emissary to assist Pixie with advertising her auction in our human world.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's