heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Fishing with fish hat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the fish hat is supposed to increase our fishing chance. I do see the result of this, i.e. I'm getting more fish than before. However, I'm not getting as much OCAs as I did before (without the fish hat). I'm just curious if it is the case that some how the script to increase fish with fish hat also accidentally reduce the rate to get OCAs. Probably only the GM who wrote the script will be able to answer this question, but perhaps someone here knows about it through personal experience and can enlighten me.
It doesnt decrease your chance of getting oca.
Sounds like it's just a streak of luck problem ^_^; OCA is meant to be a rare anyway and not to be fished out of the sewers on a consistent basis Icon_neutral
although why people throw their card albums in the sewer on what appears to be very often basis no one knows O.O
it explains why wanderers refuse to drop their card albums, they flushed it down the toilet with last nights novice bean chilli
with my fish hat i get a HUGE increase of good items, (aka, less "too bad you lost your bait" clicks)

so i think how it's coded it reduces the chances of getting NOTHING, which therefor increases your chances of getting EVERYTHING

some runs i can walk out of there with 3-4 ocas, sometimes none! all depends....
Reference URL's