heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Rejected from Server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you got a modem, reset it and try again. You got an auto ip ban for mistyping your password, either you wait it off, or you change your ip.
I can't login anymore, I type my password correct but still say "incorrect password":(, what is the problem?Icon_confused
I'm not at home right now, but seems like server is up since there's a lack of whining in the forum. Make sure that the password is in correct cases since it's case sensitive.

Also, if you've just signed up, you don't need to type the _M or _F after your sign-in name anymore after you've created your account.
If what Ayu said does not fix your problem, post a screenshot of your RO folder maybe the files are not configured correctly.
Intern-Ayu Wrote:I'm not at home right now, but seems like server is up since there's a lack of whining in the forum. Make sure that the password is in correct cases since it's case sensitive.

Also, if you've just signed up, you don't need to type the _M or _F after your sign-in name anymore after you've created your account.

there is the problem, hehe, thanks you allIcon_biggrin!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's