heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Poor Smokies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dunno about everyone else, but everytime I kill a Smokie I feel terrible.

Its just this cute little racoon thing, minding its own business (possibly smokling up - I dunno why I just see Smokies being high) and some crazy mofo comes and kills it and you can see the little soul go to heavan and all. This is why Im never killing a Smokie again.

Cocos and Yoyos on the other hand and crazy mothers. Bouncing all over the place, whacking people with nuts and crap (no pun intended). Now they deserve to get their ass handed to them.

OK I'll shut up now.
I haven't killed any Smokies yet, mostly just captured them and cared for them. However new needs have arisen which may bring the Smokie population to near extinction.

(Weird how you can't actually kill off a species of monster.)
You can see sohee's soul ascending to heaven when you kill her too, but that doesn't stop people from hunting her for cards and mufflers
want to save smokies?? xD theres a store in pront w/ smokie eggs o.o
Too bad that the monsters don't realize how if they drop their cards and equipments more frequently and give less exp, their race can be saved. Look at seals. It drops too many coats[1] and too much exp, and now Gravity made them extinct.

Being an easy monster helps a lot too. I'm pretty sure that I never bother with putting smokies in my events if I ever live pass Intern and get to host a few of them, haha. I'll much rather go with some tougher monsters. Another batch of loli ruris just like the test server events sounds fun Evil
Quote:and now Gravity made them extinct.

Gravity? More like players did from the massive hunting there..
Icon_cry
Bleh, I need a Smokie card, so I will fill up heaven with annoying raccoons till I get one /gg
The Legendary Joe Wrote:You can see sohee's soul ascending to heaven when you kill her too, but that doesn't stop people from hunting her for cards and mufflers

Smokies are pimpin'.
Reference URL's