heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Looking for a guild~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey~
i may potentially join a guild to get more.. aquainted with the server as i am relatively new to teh server.. (not the game) currently a 73 TU/tank wanna-be priest, and at the moment does not have hihg intentions to WoE just yet.. maybe in the future, but not till after i get High Priest.

so i guess you can say, i am looking for a friendly, helpful, fun guild that doesnt require WoE... as said before .. i may WoE later on after im a considerably high leveled High Priest~

in game, hit me up as Eadgils

Thanks~!
Macmeanmna Stev Ead
Legendary Warriors is, as usual, recruiting. We're WoE-active but many of our members choose not to WoE and that is absolutely fine. We can help you get more acquainted with the server and it's custom features, especially.

There are many good guilds on the server, and I encourage you to pick whichever one suits you best. If you are interested look for me online as "Albus Dumbledore" or "Demogorgon"

P.S. I love your signature xD
Legendary Warriors will of course be glad to take you in at any moment, you can look for Luminescense at any time for an invite Icon_smile
~Monarchs Of Justice~ Would accept you. xD
We are not WoE active, but we may WoE occasionally depending on what everyone feels like doing, but if we do decide to WoE, you don't have to. lol
We have a pretty alive guild chat, and we have friendly members, we usually help each other out and we like to stalk guildies. xD
If you want to join, PM any Kira character in-game. Or any members of the ~Monarchs of Justice~
Reference URL's