heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A Gay person greets you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everybody i just joined Hero server today curently downloading part 2 xDIcon_smile I just want to say Hi!

Also, if anyone has problems with homosexuals might not be wise to burst infront of meIcon_twistedMad
Welcome to heRO. I got worried when I saw the title because I thought it was going to be the opposite of what your post says, like something homophobic. Or using "gay" as an insulting or derogatory term.

Either way, welcome and if you ever need anything or have questions, remember to use @main - people here are generally very friendly.

- Demogorgon/Albus Dumbledore
Yeah, I don't think anybody around here will have a problem with the fact that you're a homosexual. Well, I personally haven't encountered anybody like that yet anyway.

Regardless! Welcome to heRO and I hope you enjoy your stay Icon_twisted
ooo are we gonna get to see some RO yaoi?
Welcome ^_^
Hey Hey Hey!
If anyone has problem with homosexuals, they will have to face me and Auron personally, and all the other GMs, plus the mature players.

Welcome to heRO.
GM-Mystra Wrote:If anyone has problem with homosexuals, they will have to face me and Auron personally, and all the other GMs, plus the mature players.

Welcome to heRO.

Lol @ Mature players.
Welcome Icon_smile
Are there mature players on heRO ?

?Welcome!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's