heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: heRO doesn't let me on, "missing file"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: omgarno.jpg]

Mmm... Discuss. How can I get this "missing file" back?
Oh, and I had re-installed RO, and heRO. Every single last bit of it~
mind posting a copy of your RO folder then?
Sure, why not? I'm downloading iRO sakray too -.-;
too? O.o Well once I see the picture I'll be able to help you a tad better xP
[Image: omgarrrrno.jpg]

And the patch client for kRO keeps getting errors, too. .-.
I don't even see the patch client for kRO in there. Instead of bothering with downloading kRO and then iRO sakray which can be complete conflict due to names of items and such. I would recommend just downloading and installing the full installer, because you're missing the majority of the files from the game.

As far as the random file, that's a patch file xD
Nono, the Sakray thing itself is the patcher. @_@

And, and! I downloaded it from the link Pandora gave me when I first complained about heRO not working because my sdata.grf file wasn't 1gig. AND IT JUST ERRORED AGAIN. D:

[Image: omgarrrnooo.jpg]
Well the sdata is over 1 gb at least, you could try just adding the dll, altough I don't know why they arent there in the first place. You'll find a dll pack in our download section, extract them all to your RO folder and see if it works.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/installers/...taller.zip
http://www.pandoraonline.net/installers/...taller.z01

Try those.

When you say kRO patcher that usually relates to the main client used for majority to play, not the patcher for kRO's test server (sakray). The above files have everything needed, you'll just have to run heRO's patcher.

@Pandora - Sakray, if installed alone, doesn't install all the required files for the game. kRO is needed to be installed at least once for those files. Afterwards the kRO client + data.grf can be more or less removed for space saving as it isn't needed.
Both of the files? owo;
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's