heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Music That Kills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just curious as to what music everyone listens to when they level the most?

For me its a tie between Tool and Dream Theatre.No1??So metaphorical.??Trips me out everytime.

Whistle
Loud fast punk rock. You get to 99 in no time.
Finntroll and Genghis Tron.

Went to see group this year in concert and they are just insane!

Genghis Tron new song for there upcoming new album 19th Febuary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXrbLu2utw
I'm usually listening to something while playing RO with NoBGM option. I voted for Trance/House that's what I've been listening for a while, but I used to listen to Dragonforce, Cradle of Filth and some others like Metallica(best band EVARHHH!!!), Angra(a Brazilian band that sings in English and play concerts in another countries too), Children of Bodom, Rhapsody, Malice Mizer, Kagrra, L'arc~en~Ciel and some other stuff No1
Music i listen too while playing RO is Rap, Hip Hop, and slightly other styles as well.

Mainly whatever has a good beat.
Drum beats!!!!! lvl to 99 in no time
I voted for Dream Theatre, but it's Dream Theater Icon_wink
I was in a tie between everything, and nothing all at the same time. It's hard for me, cuz all the music I listen to all depends on my mood.
I listen to remixes of video game music, Supermario, Final fantasy, Chrono trigger, and much much more
Unreal Tournament, Guilty Gear, Maximum the Hormone, Freezepop, Godsmack, Slipknot. To name a few, depends on my mood I guess?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's