heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Help Me Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh my...well Loveless, so you can play but colors are funky? Hmmm, well the only other thing I can think of is get the newest kRO and Sakray installs that are out and patch those, or as Panda is talking about with the NeonCube file, it could have the old patcher site on it, we are on like patch 21 or so now? So if your patcher didn't go there then that would be the problem.

Now I know why I haven't seen you much lately though, will see you in game sometime or another then girly :]
Number 23 Pandora

Thanks Aaronock! Icon_razz

I just noticed that my mutant ain't green and my angel ain't pink. I also don't see snow on Prontera.
yeah loveless that happened to me to.

repatching like 50 times should help... >.<
Awwww don't say that u.u
i'm sorry D:

is there anyone near you with a working hero? if so, steal theirs
There is people that play RO near me, but not heRO.

Anyway, I think getting the patch that changes mutant and angel would help me, since I don't see them with green and pink colours. Also wandering around Prontera, I noticed that I lack some Styla sprites, since some people using the new palettes show in my screen with weird colours.

Pandora asked me what number was in that file she told me to check, the number is 23.

Panda please reply to me when u have some time! I need this patched to play properly.

?Thank you!
Not sure what else you could do, with 23 you should see the sprites fine. Can you post a pic of your RO folder please?
[Image: roeq8.png]

Here it is, hope it helps.
Rename the data folder and try again Icon_smile
I renamed the data folder, logged in and still same problem. Missing some sprites and fish colors.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's