heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Blacksmiths that can do +10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was wondering if a Blacksmith out there that can upgrade weapons to a high number (safely) could upgrade a weapon for me for a price?
Just asking cause I've seen quite a few +8, +9, +10 weapons out there for sale and was wondering if I could get my weapon Upgraded for some zeny to something like that.
Also does the Anvil have anything to do with it? Do the anvils wear out after time? Do they wear out after just one use?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
well, the +10 youve seen are mostly lvl 1 weapons which are easily attainable with the upgrading shop I dont think theres any*active whitesmith* high lvl enough to get a decent % on that.
Whitesmith weapon refining is based purely on Job level. It's thought that a jlevel 70 Whitesmith has +10% chance compared to the npc. Therefore any Whitesmiths over jlevel 60 are better than the npc.

Besides that I don't know, lol.
actually, that's not entirely true, job level is quite a big factor, but dex and luk also play a part in the success of refining weapons.
Actually (and this is the job description), Refine Weapon only considers job level. Whitesmiths have the same chances as NPCs at job level 50 and have 10% better chances at job level 70.
This only works for things the WS can actually equip, right?
No, all weapons are upgradable to a Whitesmith.
Melv, I have this +9 Slotted Ice pick, wanna take a stab at it?
I'm ready to try it, as soon as server is back on.
I was kidding.
Reference URL's