heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What to equip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like suggestions about what equipment I should get for my Perma Novice.

I know most of you think that Im nutz, well yes I am XD.

I already have the full Angelic Set but I want to know what cards I should hunt/buy for each component of it.

Also what weapon is better for me and why.

P.S. @ Mods: Not sure if this should go in the help section but feel free to move it where it should go.
Yes indeed, help section is more appropriate, good luck.
hp boosting cards myt help..pupa/roda frog(armor),thiefbug egg(shield),matyr(shoes)
Martyr for novic might not be suited due to low hpo the % wont be high enough, I suggest alarm or freezer for your footgear.

Also, Im not a big fan of the angelic set, I rather use the LHZ set since you can get them slotted for cheap and overupgrade them a tons.
oh yeah forgot abt the Hp% on matyr xD alarm will do the thing hp+
LHZ set? Could you please elaborate on that?
LHZ set is the novice gearset you can buy in LHZ. They are all slotted already except for Super Novice Hat. The slotted version of the hat is from Holden.

The "set" does not offer any bonus like the angelic set together though. However in terms of bonus stats each individual piece gives, the LHZ set gives more than any corresponding part on the angelic set except for the main armor.
Novices wings are gonna be out sooner or later Icon_biggrin and they work with the angelic set!
shweet.

Question though, did you say novice or super novice?

Perma novice is kinda silly but super novice is not so horrible. They can hit instacast via Attention Concentrate + Bless + 99 dex + vulture's eye.
to tell da truth i have nothing to say about wat yall talk i just want to see mi new sig. XD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's