heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiya?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WELL, HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO heRO! (Hyper...) I thought I'd like to introduce myself. xP Name's Mariah, but my in-game name will be prolly Meimiko or Mei. ;D

I've played RO for about 4 years, starting out in [another server], until I got SICK of their donation system. I then proceeded all those years to various HR servers, but never giving me the feeling of satisfaction. Stumbling here, I think another LR server will be good. ^_^

So anyways.. I talk too much. >.> Hope to see you all in-game!! :D

P.S. I love you all! Happy Valentine's Day! xD
lol talking is always good *nod*

Welcome to hero~
I wanna meet some people in the forums so when I get online, I won't be as lonely if I meet your chars. ;-;
Lol another convert from the mentioned server. Hi Mei
Enjoy your stay!!!
Welcome aboard, already met you in game. :3
Hi there welcome ^_^
Join the club of refugees from the said server xD; heRO has no donation gears (well Donator Laurel but it's mainly decorative and aesthetic only) and will definitely provide what seems to be a much needed challenge that you are hoping for. Competitive WoE regardless of the small population relative to said server along with intense and high amount of custom quests will keep anyone from ever saying heRO is easy to be dominated.

On top of that, GMs are actually visible and easy to find as well unlike some "other" places... I mean, we actually got events Icon_lol
Welcome to heRO! If you need a buddy or someone to talk to, I'm yours, hehe. Icon_lol
Hey! I don't suppose your a pvper?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's