heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Smash Bros. !Brawl!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've been a Huge Smash bros. fan for Years, 8 to be exact lol and if anyone wants my wii # for Brawl Here it is that 4 when u get Ur Wii or if u already have one No1 Icon_arrow (8073-1664-2226-9730) but don't 4get to post yours ^_^
I pre-order the game but I still have no Wii. My bro said he found me one but I still need to wait for him to send it.
my god your on aries I'll destroy you!!!! lol see you when the games out!
LOL u don't Kno wat u gettin yo self in to SEK haha I'll Murderer u Evil Icon_twisted
hehe should be fun to see what kind of skills your got warning though I'm not as weak as you think Icon_wink if you touch 93% in ssbm with me your as good as dead if they didn't edit it in brawl.. bye bye ^_^
Ok ill hold u to that Sek hahah , danm this is gonna be fun wim or lose but 4 me its a win win situation lol
Ok ill hold u to that Sek hahah , danm this is gonna be fun wim or lose but 4 me its a win win situation lol
weiord double post but meh... i want to challenge you too...... ill be at sek's house Laugh

lol @ Sekaru for the 93% part... always hated that number since Mad
Yea, The double post it was totally an accident but i love Challenges so hell yea the more the better Icon_arrow ..........Danm i cant wait Laugh
lol I'm gonna have to practice with pit and Sonic first before I challenge you lol and make sure they didn't tamper with my fox >< lol sounds like a blast I'll put up my number when I have the game and btw is Wii online free?? >.>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's