heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Need a little Assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI
I'm having a bit of a problem. Cry I just downloaded the new heRO mini patcher and got it all installed, but when I go to start the game it says that binkw32.dll is missing? Thanks for your time.
do you have the newest version of kro and had them patch on their own first?
kro? You mean the main ragnarok online patch? Yes I have it.
Make sure to install the hero-installer in the same folder where your ragnarok files are.

Post a screenshot of your RO folder so we can help you.
you need all of the game files, not just heRO's. You should've downloaded the full installer not the mini patcher. If you have kRO/sakray already installed copy those files into your heRO folder (minus the data.ini)
His files are probably in the "RagnraokOnline" folder rather than the "RO" folder. You can just restart the mini-installer and where it asks you where to install it, hit browse and select c -> program file -> gravity -> ragnarokonline
Okay, got it running! YAYS! Laugh
thank you very much everyone Ok
Cry
Meh, okay so I copied the files from sakray and got the patcher working, but then it wouldn't let me log onto the server. It would accept my ID and password but it would freeze while logging on. So I looked around the forum and found another person with that problem. Looking over the files I seem to be missing hero.exe. So I downloaded the hero_full_installer (which I should have done in the first place and didn't know...) Sweat

But now when I try to extract the files it get this message:
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l51/Me...ROhelp.jpg

Please help...
Thanks for your time.Sorry
Hmmm but you did have heRO.exe Sweat

How much free space do you have on your computer? That might explain the error you got.

Can you post a screenshot of the folder "RO" and one of the folder "RagnarokOnline" please?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's