heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Out By Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, due to work and real life being too consuming lately, I have to say I will be login MUCH less as before, maybe once a week.

This is just to let all the interested people know, and if you want to keep in touch, just sent me a pm.

Good Luck Everyone! Kissy

To Behemoth: Sorry I will not be able to make it for WoE as much as before, but please keep my spot! I will like to say hi when I log in.

To Namine: I will have to withdraw from Zombie Game Icon_sad I am sorry.

To GM Team: Server is cool, and it will get cooler since you all work hard and put a lot of effort on it. Cya soon!

To all the people on my Friends List: Be back soon! Miss me Icon_razz
Yeah real life can be a real pain. Hope everything goes well and be back soon ^_^
See you and good luck in real life xD

Argh, me too. I have to withdraw from heRO for a bit as well Icon_cry.
I was wondering where you had been as of lately, since I had not seen you in town in a while Thinking

Well, as much as I enjoy playing this and other games, I think we can all agree that:

Real life > Games

So, it's nice to see that you have things prioritized and don't just push aside your real life for a game Ok

Anyway, that being said..even if you're not playing, I hope you enjoy yourself with whatever you will be doing and look forward to seeing you next time you come on.

Take care Loveless Icon_smile
Good luck in all your real life endeavors, you will be missed by me and it seems many others ;(

I'll miss you and your Goibne's Helm you always took off in town :]
Yeah, real life does have a habit of taking over...

Like the others, I wish you the best of luck... do try and pop on to heRO now and again though, eh? Icon_smile
awww! Hope you return soon!
Awww sadness, well that happens. Hope everything goes well for you and see you around sometime hopefully Kissy
I hope all goes well with real life stuff, its always more important than the game. But you will be missed, Loveless. We'll keep your spot in Behemoth for as long as we can. We've got plenty of room so I doubt I'll boot you any time soon. Goodbye and good luck! *hugs*
Hope that everything goes well and you'll come back soon, Loveless!
Reference URL's