heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: FS Priest Looking For Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there! I've been playing on a different server - for the last year, but a few friends suggested that I try this server. I'm just wondering - I always play support classes; Priest, Soul Linker, Sage.... I've been told I'm fairly good at it.

So, does anyone out there want a Priest?
Serenus would love to have you! PM anyone you see in the guild,
go prod beeman seil. Or Faolin... or me if I'm actually back long enough to swap over to razorblade.
I wasn't actually sure that Cruz, Fao, Lee, Craix - or any of the other server crowd were on, since it shows that Cruz and Fao last logged on the forums in '07.

...Hi, Rhino! (=3)
I'll be on as soon as I figure out how to get the server running on my end.
above post isnt a double post, just had to delete my post XD

yeah welcome to the hero seil, that last post was me >.>
Hihi!
Way to take the thread off balance =P

Also id you already make your mind? Cause Serenus is the way to go.
I'm guessing I wanna go with all my old friends - they mean a lot to me. (Don't tell them I said that) So, I guess I have made up my mind - but there's a chance for it to be unmade now that my downloads look like they're peaking at the 3 - 4 day marks.

When I played another server, we had to install custom patches and the like in order to continue using the server, and I'm thinking it's going to be easier to redownload everything off RMS and use the files for HeRO to get myself started, instead of trying to make it work with the other server's setup. it'll take a bit, though.
If your connection is slow, one thing I can suggest is to make a duplicate of your current RO installation, then apply heRO patch to that, if your sakray is up to date it stands good chances of working.

If not, the full hero OR ro+sakray+hero are good options, just long downloads.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's