heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i guess this wont be all that great but im new here for one. but im going to be making a guild when i get to a basic lvl of at least 85 or higher. its going to be called

Chaos Legion

but obiously i need like underscore or hyphen in middle if anyone wants to help me out on this i know whats it like to be rejected i dont care what lvl u are as long as you work hard to get stronger. oh and if you were wondering im either making a sinx, or a high priest...eventually i guess most likely sinx to start off
Well good luck with your future guild and welcome to heRO. ^_^
You don't necessarily need a hyphen or underscore to space things. My guild is called Razorblade Soldiers just like it is. Just type /guild "Chaos Legion" when you make it. If the guild name is in quotation marks like I just show'd, then it'd work out space and all :D

Good luck with the new guild and what-not. You might want to consider joining an existing guild, though, just because...well, it'd be easier, I guess.
Reference URL's