heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Goodbye.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I left once and I'm leaving again. After today, I don't want to come back anymore. I don't have the time for this anymore what with softball. I also don't want to keep up with whatever drama that keeps popping up. So, this is my goodbye. Thank you everyone for all you've done for me. And before I leave, I do owe an apology to LW and LoA so, I'm sorry for everything and everything I have done. Last time I left without saying anything. This time it is formal.

Maybe someday.
Awww Poe, you were like my favorite girl to play with, I really will miss you a ton ;(
I wish you the best of luck in your softball career then, Rinato! Come back for some chit-chat when you have time to visit. I'll love to have someone to walk by and suddenly @die to again Icon_lol
Original Message: THANK GOD

What the f***? Stop editting my posts ~_~ Does it have to be kisses and wishes? I am fucking happy she is gone, you can't control my feelings, jeez wtf you're sad @ whoever is editting my post

[Ayu edit: I added the original message at demand of heRO public. I don't remember exact wording but it was something along that line. Sorry for the drama I caused to posters of this thread.]
yeah, it is sad to modify someone's post, BUT there is a time and a place for it, bloody.

and this seems to be neither.

good luck to you rinato! didn't really know you, but congrats on breaking the addictive cycle that is RO Icon_smile
I was the one who edited out the original message, as I don't like the implication against another player of heRO in a negative manner and I personally interpreted it as a slander against another player (even if indirectly.) However, if heRO public considers it as acceptable and a fault of mine, then I'll restore the original message.

My apologies to all of heRO and especially Bloody for the unnecessary invasion of privacy.
If the reason behind my post came out, I am sure everyone will understand. You want to go ahead and enlighten them on why I am so angry Ayu? Icon_smile
oh, that's all it was? o_O
I'll withdraw my presence from this thread since I broke my own rules that GMs should follow when moderating forums, I don't think I deserve to remain in this thread to post at least. I'll let other GMs who have higher competence than me to monitor this thread.

So, up to you, Bloody, if you want to make your private arguments with whoever public. Just watch it, as we are not so lenient as we are in guild forums for public forums.
A certain someone made a new character and pretended to be new to the server. This someone asked a LW member for an invite to the guild. She waited until she got a forum-guild invite to her "new" forum account. This lovely someone started a spying business.

LW's forums had guides done by me and other people: WoE strategies, Elemental wings, Avian wings, Tower quest, Cursed/Blessed helms, Hatter quests database...etc. Guides that took hours/days to be finished.

This lovely someone stole all those guides, copy pasted them on her real guild's forums and replaced the author's name with her name. She also leaked all WoE info LW is using to her guild so they know every single movement LW would do in WoE~

So once again, YAY. I hope we don't see you again~
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's