heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Good bye heRO T_T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well people, I had a great time with you guys, but I'm going to leave.
The reason I'm leaving the server, is due to a few problems I have to take care of. Such as.. Going to the psychiatrist and whatnot.
I came to love everyone in the server since they helped me cheer up during bad times and everything, but I kinda got sick of everything, which is why I have to go to the shrink. Laugh

I might come back and play in this server once again, but it will be a while from now, maybe months.. I'm not so sure myself.. Cry

Anyway, I hope you all do well in your lives, and I hope that your lives won't be as screwy as my life.

My guild ~Monarchs Of Justice~ will continue to live, just with another person guiding it.

Farewell and I will miss all of you crazy nutheads. ._.
Man, whenever you feel ready to come back man, I will welcome you.
You take care of that real life stuff though, its way more important always <3

So as I always say to anyone who leaves, good luck in all your endeavors!
It's always fun to talk and chit-chat with you in Pront Kira. Uguu Icon_cry night time Pront will be so much more quieter without you now. Come back when you can to visit!
Good luck with the stuff in real life Kira. Come back soon T_T
Awwww Take care of yourself ok Kira. Icon_biggrin You'll be missed.
Best wishes to you in the real world, Kira... Hope you can resolve your problems, and that you will be able to return...

@main won't be the same without you Icon_smile
Do take care of yourself Icon_smile
always knew you were crazy.

jk (omg was that mean? he has so many split personality kiras!) take care! Icon_biggrin
Hey Kira.. You just had to leave after inviting me to the guild a week before huh? It's too bad that we didn't get to know each other very well. I will miss your craziness Icon_wink

I hope your real life problem goes well and hopefully I can see you back in this server someday.

Take care
If you don't come back I'll be upset.

God Bless
Reference URL's