heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there Icon_mrgreen

I've just started at heRO! (downloaded half the full install)

Just here to say high and hopefully have a few questions answered (got lost in the forums). XD

1. Why can't Ninja's go to Al De Baran castle?
2. And are their any guilds or players that won't mind giving me some help through heRO? I noticed Bamboo Squad btw.

I'm not new to RO, this is my 4th server, i tried to quit RO but I keep coming back haha

hope to have fun here!!
Hi Hi Icon_biggrin welcome.

On your question for the castle, that castle is meant for non trans classes only so that some of the newer guilds can duke it out with each other. This server is 2 years old so some guilds are just as old with a lot of Trans classes. Icon_biggrin that's all, it's just to give others a chance to have a castle.
And i can try to help you with some things around heRo, look me up as Yumera or Arlean. anyways have fun!
Hmmm any guild should and probably will help you.
Ninjas aren't allowed in Aldebaran cause it is suppose to be like oldschool RO, before trans and extended existed XD
COOL cheers guys =D

My in game name is Picasso =D
Welcome to heRO Picasso ^_^
Hello there Icon_mrgreen

I've just started at heRO! (downloaded half the full install)

Just here to say high and hopefully have a few questions answered (got lost in the forums). XD

1. Why can't Ninja's go to Al De Baran castle?
2. And are their any guilds or players that won't mind giving me some help through heRO? I noticed Bamboo Squad btw.

I'm not new to RO, this is my 4th server, i tried to quit RO but I keep coming back haha

hope to have fun here!!

Oh and I know you can't spoil private quests, but what about job change quests?
You can "spoil" over any official quests in RO.

Ninja, Gunslinger, and the entire Taekwon family are not allowed in aldebaran castle because they usually hold more job status bonus points compare to 2-1 and 2-2 classes, making them rather powerful compare to those classes. Also, aldebaran serves as "retro woe" which is the time before gravity introduces the concept of trans or extended classes for the nostalgic long time player of RO.
Awesome, then when I find it I'll post my Sage Job change quest guide XD
Welcome & have fun on heRO ^_^

Extended class are meant to compete with trans, some of them can be pretty mighty powerful, we decided to allow only up to super novice in Alde.
Hi and Welcome to heRO ^_^ Have a fun day.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's