heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Discovered this server while server hunting on ratemyserver.net and found that it best fit my criteria as to what I was looking for in a RO server. Must say that I am not new to RO I've been playing it on and off for roughly 4-5 years now and manage my own small server (roughly 50 people just close friends) for about 6 months before it feel through. Servers I've played on in the past do not compare to the awesomeness which is hero! The main reason I decided to comeback was to get a feel for RO again and really a time killer for the most part, and see what updates I've missed since BioLabs. In either case look forward to playing with you guys in-game and hopefully quickly catching up in order to party with those in higher level positions.
Welcome to heRO Pandatron!

I believe I've met your mage on @main, but never in person tonight. Hope that you'll stay with us in heRO ^_^ Level fast as GM-Loki is ready to unleash his newest chaos on Mar 15! Just how addicting and fun Loki's quests are, you can just ask the players what happened in all of Loki's infamous events ;P

(usually we prefer players not to mention other server's name, but that's rather a minor thing anyway)
Welcome ^_^ met you on RMS, glad you decided to join us Icon_smile
@GM-Ayu - Yup, we did talk in game god times indeed. Not sure if I'll be able to level fast enough for whatever event is planned ^_^;;;. I appologize about mentioning other servers I'll edit my post accordingly...wait you already did never minded I'll make it more vague.

@GM-Pandora - Yup likewise, I think I'll enjoy myself here Icon_smile.
Welcome to heRO Pandatron. Glad to have more people joining us.
Reference URL's